While your Beam web wallet puts users in complete control over their digital funds, however recovering funds sent or received by an incorrect address is not possible. Always double-check to make sure you are not sending Beam coins to an incorrect or expired address.
- 1.Launch Beam Web Wallet.
- 2.From the main screen, click send.
- 3.Paste the Receiver's wallet address in the "send to" field.
- 4.Choose transaction type. We recommend Online transactions (If the Receiver provides a max anonymity set address, the transaction type will change to "offline").
- 5.Enter the amount of Beam you'd like to send.
- 6.Leave a comment (optional). Comments are only visible inside your wallet for personal record-keeping.
- 7.Click Send to preview the transaction details.
- 8.Click Send again to initiate the transaction.
The receiving party must log in to their wallet within 12 hours, or the offline transaction will expire and need to be resent. Completed Public Offline transactions will be listed as "sent public offline." Click on the transaction to view the full transaction details.
Maximum anonymity set addresses are a special type of Offline transaction that offers the most secure method of receiving their coins. Max anonymity set transactions take up to 72 hours to complete.
Completed transactions will be listed in your transactions (located in wallet screen).